CDL-A Regional Truck Driver
NEW PAY INCREASE!
Average Earnings of $82,000 per Year!
Are you tired of lack of home time, poor equipment, low pay and no support? Cowan Systems can help YOU! We offer weekly home time, up-to-date equipment, top pay with guaranteed pay increases and 24/7 driver support! Take 5 minutes to apply today for our dedicated regional position in Wagram, North Carolina!
Drivers eligible to apply: All Class CDL A holders with one year of verifiable experience in the last 3 years
Regional Road Driver:
- NEW Starting rate is $.50 - $.55 cpm (yearly pay increases)
- $1,600+ per week
- Average earnings of $82,000 per year
- $2,500 referral bonus
- Home every week
- 100% no touch freight
- Majority drop & hook
- Southeast running lanes
- $150 bonus if you would like to stay out longer than 5 - 6 days (not required!)
- Consistent/Repetitive freight lanes
- Newer equipment - nothing older than 3 years!
All Cowan Regional Road Drivers will enjoy:
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance after 60 days of employment
- 401k with company match & $20,000 life insurance
- New PTO incentive – accrue PTO within your first year as a professional driver for Cowan Systems!
- Essential Freight = Job Stability!
- Guaranteed increases with options to earn more by working a weekend or 6th day
- Paid orientation with single room hotel stay
- CDL A License
- One year of verifiable Class A experience in the last 3 years
- Consistent Class A driving experience
- Safe driving record
At Cowan We Put Our Drivers First:
For more than 90 Years we have realized that our Drivers are our greatest asset, and there are many reasons why so many of our Drivers have been on our team for 10, 15, 20 years and more!
We offer Competitive Pay, Consistent Lanes and we commit to provide our team with the latest State-of-the-art Equipment. You are Never Alone when you are on the road with us; our Award-winning Support & Safety teams always have your back.
Join Team Cowan and Apply Today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 12404
External ID: 61
Post Date: 05/15/2023
Need more information About This Job?
Fill Out The Form Below and
Our Recruiter Will Contact You