CDL-A Regional Truck Driver
Earn Up To $90,000+ Per Year!
Are you tired of lack of home time, poor equipment, low pay and no support? Cowan Systems can help YOU! We offer weekly home time, up-to-date equipment, top pay with guaranteed pay increases and 24/7 driver support! Take 5 minutes to apply today for our dedicated regional position in St. George, Utah!
Drivers eligible to apply: All Class CDL A holders with 1 year of verifiable experience in the last 3 years
Regional Road Driver:
- Earn up to $90,000+ per year
- New starting rate of $.50 cpm (loaded and empty)
- Yearly pay increases
- Home weekly
- $2,500 referral bonus
- Our drivers can expect to get through the house for one 10 hour break during the week
- Drivers will travel in the following states: AZ, CA, NV, UT
- 100% no touch freight
- Dedicated customers with familiar freight lanes
- Options to earn more by staying out longer than standard 5 - 6 days
All Cowan Regional Road Drivers will enjoy:
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance after 60 days of employment
- 401k with company match & $20,000 life insurance
- New PTO incentive – accrue PTO within your first year as a professional driver for Cowan Systems!
- Essential Freight = Job Stability!
- Guaranteed increases with options to earn more by working a weekend or 6th day
- Paid orientation with single room hotel stay
- CDL A License
- 1 year of verifiable Class A experience in the last 3 years
- Consistent Class A driving experience
- Safe driving record
At Cowan We Put Our Drivers First:
For more than 90 Years we have realized that our Drivers are our greatest asset, and there are many reasons why so many of our Drivers have been on our team for 10, 15, 20 years and more!
We offer Competitive Pay, Consistent Lanes and we commit to provide our team with the latest State-of-the-art Equipment. You are Never Alone when you are on the road with us; our Award-winning Support & Safety teams always have your back.
Join Team Cowan and Apply Today!
LeadFlex Job ID: 40835
External ID: 64
Post Date: 10/01/2023